K.C. Williams III, Esquire
|Location:Tampa, FloridaEmail: E-mail MePhone:|
Fax: (813) 288-4944
Kell Coleman Williams III, Esquire, is the managing partner of Williams Law Association, P.A. Mr. Coleman has dedicated his career to providing legal representation to individuals and businesses making insurance claims.
KC Williams has extensive experience with litigating insurance disputes. For more than ten years, Mr. Williams has been assisting clients with claims arising from injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents, medical negligence and product defects.
Mr. Williams is a graduate of Auburn University, where he earned a B.A. in marketing. He attended the University of Florida where he received his Juris Doctor degree and he was admitted to the Bar Association in Florida in 1995. He is also admitted to practice law in Tennessee.
KC Williams has been admitted to practice law before the U.S. District Court in the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Middle District of Florida and all state courts in Florida.
Mr. Williams is an active member of his community and serves as a Deacon for the First Baptist Church of Brandon. He is on the Board of Directors at Palm Bank and he is a member of the American Association for Justice, as well as the Florida and Hillsborough County Bar Associations.
Mr. Williams represents clients on a variety of matters including:
- Insurance law claims
- Litigation of insurance disputes
- Nursing home abuse/neglect
- Car, truck, bus and pedestrian accidents
- Personal injury claims
- Sinkhole claims
- Consumer protection cases
- Medical negligence claims
He represents injured plaintiffs to assist in obtaining full and fair compensation for injuries and damages.
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court and U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- J.D.: University of Florida
- B.A. in marketing: Auburn University
- First Baptist Church of Brandon, Deacon
- Palm Bank, Board of Directors
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Bar, Member
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Windstorm Network, Member